People infected with it experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover
without special treatment.
It is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs,
sneezes, or exhales. The droplets too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or
As of 11th may 2020 around 67,152 confirmed cases have been reported out of which
20,917 have recovered and 2,206 deaths have been reported.
Some researches have managed to be conducted have shown that coronavirus has
economic effects, and effects on daily life, as well as delays in academic activities, and
participants also showed anxiety symptoms.
Another research reported the high incidence rates of anxiety and stress disorder among
medical staff working on the frontline of the coronavirus epidemic.
Amidst an overall pandemic, with urban communities and even whole nations closing down,
anxiety and panic is given. But there are ways in which we can manage it our anxiety
1. Stay away from the news if it makes your anxiety worse
2. Try and focus on things you can control
3. Take this time to focus on yourself.
4. Write down things that worry you. Then sort and focus on things that you can control.
5. Stay connected to your loved ones through social media and phones.
6. Take care of your body.
7. Maintain a routine.
8. Exercise, relax and meditate daily.
9. Follow the precautions.
10. Help others in whatever way you can, this will help take your focus away from
yourself and make you feel better.
11. Talk to a therapist if your anxiety gets worse.